Accessing and understanding options
To access the options, press START while in the main console interface.
If you want to change the language of the interface, this is the place to do it.
Make sure you NEVER update the console or touch the overclock settings. These options will cause problems, your console will no longer be usable and will void the warranty.
The format of the games: We advise you to leave this option on "Auto".
- Smooth games: This option improves the quality of the games.
- Rewind: This option allows you to go back 10 seconds when you play a game (useful when you die). Be careful, it can slow down some games if it is activated.
- Automatic save/load: We recommend leaving this option disabled. It is preferable to use manual backup (we will explain how to do this in section 4.2).
- Shaders set and full ladder: We advise you not to touch this option.
- Feedback Options: This option is disabled as it does not work on our console.
- Network gaming options: This option is disabled because it does not work on our console.
Here you can change the theme and other classic interface options.
This option allows you to connect your console to wifi.
Scrapper and Sdvanced Settings
Be careful not to touch these settings. These options will cause problems, your console will no longer be usable and will void the warranty.